Saturday, July 17, 2010

my life is very interesting

My life..
my challenging life..

this last 2 weeks 1've facing a lot of issues..sometimes i feel i could'nt handle that..but i've families, friends who support me,give me courage to face it..thanks sis..my only sis..you always here for me during my hard time..:) (even now when you are expecting,due less than 1 month)

times running out but i'm still not solving my problem..my biggest mistake ever..that i should'nt share it here..i'll tyri my best finding the best solution so that both sides will be happy..

dari hati ku terdalam sungguh aku cinta padamu
aku nak ingin kau tahu
tingginye khayalku bersamamu


now watching movies Fasha Sandha and Fahrin Ahmad,stories of two person who falling in love but too ego to admit that..

whats wrong if we loved someones..just tell them..let them decide either want to love us back or not..as long we're not cheating our feelings..

2 comments:

bEkAkIrA said...

xle gtau la klu suka kt org. nanti klu org tu suka kita balik susah. klu dia xsuka pun susah. hehehe

ctcute said...

yela cik linda