Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cuteyyy chipmunk and cat




Wow..soo cute when i see dis pics..reminds me my cipmunk dvd at home..one of the dvd's I buy original..cos want the see the nice pics and movement..dancing actually..the moves and the singing..like very much..


eventhough in reality i will not take my risk to hold it...but i still like to watch their characters..seems like very natural and alive...


don't you think so?


dats cuteyy cat also nice..but only in pics..i'll also never hold them and love them..sorry but that is my weakness..
I think i don't like animals..thats the reason i don't have any pets.. but in the future who knows..people can change right..including me..since my hubbly very much love cats..he also have cats as pets at his hometown..probably i'll join him some day..some lucky day...


No comments: