Monday, July 12, 2010

challenges in life

I've a lot of things to think..growing older in not an easy stage..gonna do what have to do..
works..family..buddies..own needs..all must think in one box...

Let say I'll be a wonder women..hurmmm what shall I do

I want to get all my issues (we r trained not to say problem) washed off like a wind blow to de ocean..:))

Giving up is not my style also not my aim..I want to be a successful carrer women

Yet to be known as one of de ngade2 supervisor here..i've lots of whispering news throught my ears but I'll try to be the best,try to improve myself that I can be what they want me to be..

Gladly my buddies are here to support me..to push me up,to brought me cheer on cloudy days,
the I've so much passion to win this war..together with you all my dearest..


Most of my life is encouraged by my hubby who support me on what I do and still loving for who I am..be my bestfriends, hubby and my life partner..cannot live without u b...

As for now I need to plan my life..I need to be more matured in making decision and responsible for it..


Today is a great day..I am a mental warrior

For things to change I must change first

No failure,wrong result,change strategy..

Transfer if feelings..

No comments: