Saturday, April 23, 2011

shopping @pureen

today was so tired went for shopping at pureen PJ...lots of things to buy and yet lots of people also..but my hubby was so supportive to give me chances to buy things for my baby.oppsss..our baby..

crushed among the crowds but still buying some clothes and all necessaries for him..we were so lucky to go there early in the morning..went out after paying we can see lots of people coming in and still lots of them were inside..picking up things..queuing at cashier and yet looking for what they desire..the guards were very strict..they did not allows lots people go in at the same time..when few people already paying and went out from the store,then they will let the other customer to go in..

well..what I can say,I'm still in the budget when shopping for my little boy..some people I can see they were like crazy buying clothes and other stuff..just like they were having 10 babies at the same time..or probably they were buying for someone else..relatives maybe..

I was so glad..at least most of the main things already bought and we can prepare for the others later..probably wait for the bonus end of this month...if got la..:))

No comments: