Friday, April 1, 2011

1st post 2011


wow..after 3 month..this is my first port..actually forgor the password after a while..then after retrieve back now can login ang blogging again..haha...


actually few month back a lot of things happen to me..the greatest is I'm pregnant..what a joy after 1 and 1/2 yr married,at last I'm pregnant.. :)


now almost 6 month of preganancy,a lot of thing need to do..after surveying on the net, I'll start buying things for my baby..getting info from my friends and colleagues on the sales..will get there later..need to do a budget first since my monthly expenses is fot to me and my hubby salary...it is how we manage that..huhu..


checked stroller on the net..sooo funky and up to date nowadays..but yet need to have cash also la..then can buy the latest version of all..haha..



well...so far my baby was fit and healthy..even after the first scan still dunno the gender..probably this month we will have 3D scan and hopefully can know boy or gurl..hehe..

until now I'm still learning how to includes milk in my daily menu since it was erased from my memories long time ago...but when I think of my baby..I want and will try to get full vitamins and healtyh food that the baby needs..I want him or her to be healthy enough..dun want anything bad happen to him/her..


next chapter will share stories on my first few month of pregnancy..full of memoeries..





No comments: