Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lukisan




what a beautiful pictures..people nowadays very creative and inovative..this pictures tells thousand stories..up to our understanding to see what the meanings are..

people whose gifted by this talent should appreciate and thankful of what they have..not all can do this..me for instead..normal drawing also will failed me...eventhough some of my friends once told me that my drawing was nice..ermm that was 15 years ago..at primary school..haha..

practice makes perfect..that i did'nt do..probably the reason my drawing were so bad lately...not have enough time to spend on my hobbies..yes I like drawing when I was in primary school..but then after a while I've been thinking drawing cannot take me to anywere..so I left my hobby and focus on my studies..

after a while..I just forgot how to draw nice pictures..I used to have drawing papers with my water colour pencils an also my precious 2B pencils..
my big brother also have talent in this hobby..he used to draw scenery and views..I still remembered his drawing of a tree with no leaves in the nice view lake and we can see the shadow of the tree..he was using only 2B pencils but the effect was really nice..I admire him of that..

But now after getting married with 1 yr old son and a job,I don't think my brother would have time to do all that..not mention his responsibities to my family since my mum barely can walk after stroke the other day..almost every weekend or twice a month my brother with his wife and son will back to my hometown to take care of my mum..


that was some of stories that I can share when looking at this pictures..

No comments: