Monday, January 21, 2008

EYE ON M'SIA

dating at the same place is a little bit boring for me... so my beloved suggested to go elsewhere that nothing to do with cinema or shoppnig...
we're trying save our money now since we're trying to get married asap..:))


so,we went to tasik titiwangsa for a ride on EYE ON M'SIA

very crowded lor...


rm15 per person..a little bit expensive for an ok ride..







at the top, can see the wheel moving n dis time engineering came across my mind..

take a snap to see the light..










can see a group of people from da top..very small maa...as the numbers af peolple wanna ride,we have to share the gondola up to 8 people..it is fine with me since it quite a big gondola for me..n my beloved...


what they're doing ha??
cannot see la...






fireworks brighten the lake...

long time not see the fireworks...very nice view..

after ride,very hungry..wanna eat at nelayan restaurant but since i have allergic to seafood,we cancel the plan..

back to serdang to our regular kak yong's tomyam for our regular menu..:))

No comments: